The Mirena IUD is another dangerous device harming women. Mirena IUD lawyers are filing lawsuits nationwide for Mirena IUD injury under these circumstances. Effective immediately Mirena Iud lawyers are only accepting Mirena lawsuits for:
- The Mirena IUD Must have been surgically removed
- The Mirena IUd must have gravitated, moved and changed position
- The Mirena IUD perforated a nearby organ
- The Mirena IUD became embedded in the Uterus
- The embedment of the Mirena IUD in the uterine wall, and perforation of the uterine wall or cervix
- The Mirena has caused Inflammation of the membrane that lines the abdominal cavity and internal organs (Peritonitis)
- The Mirena has caused Intestinal perforations or obstruction
NOTE; EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER FIRST 2012 LAWYERS ARE ONLY ACCEPTING MIRENA IUD CASES FOR PERFORATION OF THE UTERUS OR NEARBY ORGANS. Please see a physician and fins out if that is why you are having these complications. We understand and sympathize with your situation but, cannot change the legal rules of science which mean that your complications must be easily connected to the IUD.
If you or a loved one has a Mirnea IUD and has experienced any of these medical problems call our Mirena IUD Helpline lawyers today to discuss a potenial Mirena IUD lawsuit.
Tags: Albuquerque, Anaheim, Anchorage, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Billings, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Iowa City, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Memphis, Mesa, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, mirena iud help, Mirena IUD Helpline, Mirena IUD lawyer, mirena lawsuit, Mirena Perforated uterus, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Omaha, orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Riverside, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St. Paul, Tampa, Tulsa, Virginia Beach, washington D.C, Wichita, Yaz Lawsuit, Yaz Lawyer
Trackback from your site.